308 Wolfe's Neck Road, Freeport, Maine
1) Take 295 to Exit 22 (Mallett Dr.)
FROM THE SOUTH:
2) Take a LEFT at the end of the exit ramp. You will then be on Mallet Dr.
3) Follow Mallet Drive to the end (.4 mile). There is a traffic light and the Harraseeket Inn will be in front of you.
FROM THE NORTH:
2) Go RIGHT at the end of the exit ramp. You will then be on Mallet Dr.
3) Follow Mallet Drive to the end (.5 mile). There is a traffic light and the Harraseeket Inn will be in front of you.
SET YOUR TRIP ODOMETER TO ZERO. ALL MILEAGES GIVEN BELOW ARE FROM THIS POINT.
4) Take a RIGHT onto Main St. (Route 1).
5) At .2 miles, look for L.L. Bean on your right. Take the next LEFT onto Bow St.
Note: The speed limit is only 25 on Bow St. and it is enforced.
6) At .7 miles, you will pass Bow St. Market on your left.
7) At 1.7 miles, you will come to a clear fork in the road. Pleasant Hill Rd. forks left. STAY RIGHT on Bow St. (which turns into Flying Point Rd. at this point).
8) At 2.6 miles, you will see signs for Wolfe’s Neck State Park. Take the next RIGHT onto Wolfe's Neck Rd. (yes, the sign is misspelled). From this point, it is 1.4 miles to CSG.
9) At 4 miles, on the right, is Coastal Studies for Girls (#308).
The office phone number is (207) 865-9700.
See you soon!